We operate a full repair service for all our Aim products.
Let us know the problem then send it to us recorded delivery and we try to get it sorted pronto!
You will need Adobe Acrobat or similar Pdf reader to view this document
(To save to your computer – right click button and ‘save as’)
- download then complete the form with all your details
PACKAGE YOUR PRODUCT
- Put your broken item(s) into a secure package
- Include the above form inside the package
SEND IT RECORDED DELIVERY TO:
(off Caverswall Common),
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire,
When sending equipment to AIM Technologies for repair. Please send with a completed ‘Repair Form’
NOTE: an incomplete form may delay the repair process.
- There is no need to call unless you have an additional question not noted on your repair form.
- We advise for your peace of mind you send your equipment via a tracked service.
- Simply follow the above procedure and upon receipt of your repair we will endeavour to get it fixed as soon as we can
Please also Note:
Whenever possible we will repair equipment in house, however, in the event equipment is sent to the manufacturer in Italy, this can take up to 6 weeks for return. This is a worst case scenario but is stated to ask that you plan ahead in the event your equipment is not back to you in time for an important race / event, whereby we cannot be held responsible for such an occurrence.
REPAIR COSTS: (per repair), £25 PLUS shipping, PLUS parts if needed. PLUS vat.
SHIPPING CHARGES: £6.50 via UPS, includes insurance and is normally next day delivery within UK, Scotland and Ireland £12, Europe £35 and Rest of the World £50) plus vat.
PAYMENT: When repair complete we will call sender for payment, bank cards are accepted (not AMEX) and bank transfer accepted. Repaired / replacement item(s) returned when payment received.